Business leaders always need to keep an eye on new technologies to stay ahead of the curve and gain a competitive edge. When it comes to streamlining communications, and especially customer communications, few would argue against the popularity of WhatsApp. Almost everyone is already familiar with WhatsApp Messenger (the standard version). WhatsApp Business app certainly adds a few more features that make it an even better choice for organizations to use.
Although there is a lot to like with WhatsApp Business app, it’s still not perfect. Custom solutions like Gupshup’s Customer Support Solution are built over WhatsApp Business API and is a plug and play solution. It can help you streamline your communications even further, gain a competitive advantage, and gain benefits beyond what WhatsApp Business can offer.
Here are some of the key differences between the two business communication solutions to help you make the right choice for what you need.
WhatsApp Business key features include:
- It’s best suited for small businesses with few customers
- No consent from the end-user is required
- Send broadcast for upto 256 users at a time, including scheduled automated replies
- Create a business profile and description
- No charges
Gupshup’s WhatsApp Customer Support Tool
Gupshup has been one of the earliest partners of WhatsApp since 2018 and over these years it has gathered a clear understanding of WhatsApp’s compliance requirements. Applying this knowledge along with the WhatsApp access, Gupshup has built this Customer Support Solution for medium and large enterprises who have a large customer base and face a lot of customer support queries daily. This is what the solution offers –
- Capability for automation and scalability for larger businesses with more customers
- No messaging limit
- Multiple agents, Single business profile and number
- Advanced statistics and analytics
- WhatsApp-like mobile and web dashboard for agents
- Free credits to try the tool
- Create WhatsApp Business account (WaBa) in simple steps
- Technical support and detailed help documentation
In short, Gupshup’s Customer Support Solution is better suited for medium and large businesses with a more substantial customer base. Get started
And if you have a developer in your org, try our Access API solution. Know more